6.Sınıf 4.Ünitemiz olan ‘’Weather and Emotions’’ konusunu sizlere pekiştirmek amacıyla testler hazırlamış bulunmaktayız. Bu konu testleri ile hem üniteyi pekiştirmiş hem de İngilizce test çözme beceri kazanmış olacaksınız. Türkçede ‘’Hava durumu ve Duygular’’ olarak bildiğimiz bu ünitemizde sizleri; kelime testi, doğru-yanlış, boşluk doldurma ve nesne tanımlama testleri bulunmaktadır.
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 4.Ünite Test Örneği 1
Bu kısım 15 sorudan oluşmaktadır ve ünitenin kelimeleri ile ilgili sorular içermektedir.
1)What is ‘’rainy’’ in Turkish?
2)What is ‘’ tahmin (hava)’’ in English?
3)What is ‘’duygular’’ in English?
4)‘’East’’ that mean_____ in Turkish.
5)What is ‘’uykulu’’ in English?
6)‘’Kış’’ is that mean _______ in English.
7)What is ‘’lightning’’ in Turkish?
8)‘’İlkbahar’’ that mean ______ in English.
9)What is ‘’korkmuş’’ in English?
10)What is ‘’Windy’’ in Turkish?
11) What is ‘’ karamsar’’ in English?
12)What is ‘’ endişeli’’ in English?
13)‘’ Thunder’’ is that mean ______ in Turkish.
14)Which of the following is different in meaning?
15)Which of the following is a word for the weather?
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 3.Ünite Test Örneği 2
Bu testte 15 soru bulunmaktadır. Doğru olduğunu düşündüğünüz cümlenin yanına T, yanlış olduğunu düşündüğünüz cümlenin yanına F harfi koyunuz.
- I am watching TV. ( )
- She is doing homework. ( )
- He getting dressed. ( )
- I am feeding the dog.( )
- She is wash the dishes. ( )
- Would you like to come to city with me today? ( )
- I going downtown ( )
- We rented an flat for my brother.( )
- While walking on the street with my friend, we saw a very beautiful dress.( )
- The accident occurred due to broken traffic lights.( )
- I am playing football. ( )
- She is cry. ( )
- They are eating döner.( )
- Can you get me water from the kiosk too?( )
- They are listen to music. ( )
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 4. Ünite Test Örneği 2
Bu kısımda 15 adet doğru-yanlış cümlesi bulunmaktadır. Doğru olduğunu düşündüğünüz cümlenin yanına T, yanlış olduğunu düşündüğünüz cümlenin yanına F harfi koyunuz.
- I am scared, because it’s lightning.( )
- He feel sleepy on sunny days.( )
- How do you feel on foggy days?( )
- Jake feel angry on cloudy days.( )
- Does weather conditions affect people’s emotions?( )
- What’s the weather like today in London?( )
- I love rainy weather, I energetic on rainy days.( )
- Hazal’s gift surprised me.( )
- I’m of disappointment.( )
- Playing computer games makes me happy.( )
- I so brave these days.( )
- The weather is very gloomy today.( )
- Selim is worried about the exam.( )
- My mother is a very cheerful woman.( )
- Wrote a poem about love.( )
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 4.Ünite Test Örneği 3
Bu bölümde 15 test sorusu bulunmaktadır.
1)We can’t go on a picnic because it is _______.
2)What ……….. the weather like in the evening?
3)Jake : …………………………….
Gretel : It’s 21 degrees Celcius.
1. Is it snowy today?
2. What is the weather like?
3. How is the weather in the morning?
4. What is the temperature?
4)Tom …………… anxious in stormy weather.
4. don’t feel
5)Take your umbrella. It’s ……………. today.
6)It is ……………………. .We can make a snowman.
7)The weather ………………… my emotions. I feel happy and energetic on sunny days.
8)I ……………. snowy and freezing days because I feel cold and moody.
2. don’t like
3. doesn’t like
9)How ………. you feel on rainy days?
10)”What is the weather like in summer?“
Aşağıdakilerden hangisi yukarıdaki sorunun cevabı olamaz?
11)Aşağıdaki eşleştirmelerden hangisi yanlıştır?
1. winter – hot
2. spring – warm
3. autumn – rainy
4. summer – sunny
12)Anna: It is dark and stormy outside. It is raining heavily and lightening. I’m alone at home.
How does Ayşe feel in stormy weather?
13)Jane : Shall we go on a picnic on Sunday?
Robert : _______The weather forecast says it’s rainy and cold on Sunday.
- Great idea!
- Yes,we can.
- I am afraid, we can’t.
14)Berrin: Dad, it’s snowy outside ______.
Father : OK, honey. Let’s wear our coats and mittens then go out.
- Can we go to the seaside and swim?
- I want to fly a kite.
- Can we make sandcastles?
- I want to make a snowman.
15)You should drive very carefully. The roads are slippery, because ________.
- it is rainy and wet
- it is sunny and dry
- it is nice outside
- it is cloudy but warm
İngilizce 6.Sınıf Weather and Emotions Ünitesi Boşluk Doldurma Testi
15 soru bulunmaktadır. Boşluğa uygun seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
- Emily : How is the weather there today?
Alvin : It’s snowy and cold.
Emily : ______________Can you repeat, please?
Alvin : Sure. It’s snowy and cold.
- What is the weather like?
- I don’t understand.
- We can’t go out.
- I don’t know.
2.Selin : ________do you feel today?
Ece : I feel fine.
3.What _______the weather like in the evening ?
4.Anna : How is the weather there today.
Alvin : It’s _______.
- snowy and cold.
- we can’t go out.
- I don’t understand
5.Mum : How do you feel?
Son : I feel……………… .
- A) rainy
- B) scared
- C) cloudy
- D) snowy
6.It is …………………. today. Let’s fly a kite.
7.When the weather is sunny, people generally feel ……………. .
- bored and scared
- happy and energetic
8.The Black Sea Region is usually ………… in spring time. If you go there at that times, do not forget to take your umbrella.
9.Deserts are very dry areas with ………. .
- little rain fall
- a lot of snow
- little sun
- many trees
10.Brenden has low marks in the exams. He is …….. because he studies hard form them.
Layla: It is fourteen degrees celcius.
- What is the temperatures in London?
- How can I go there?
- How many towns are there in London?
- How does the weather, affect you?
12.Selena: Weather may effect the mood of some people.
Selena: I want to say that some people may be affected by the weather.
- Can you help me?
- Does the weather affect you ?
- What do you mean?
- May I listen to you?
13. Get your coat and mittens. It’s a ………. day.
14.I don’t understand. Can you……….. it, please?
15.You must drive carefully. It’s…………. in the morning.
İngilizce 6.Sınıf Weather and Emotions Ünitesi Duygular Testi
1…………… I have birthday today.
- I feel angry
- I feel tired
- I feel nervous
- I feel happy
2.I’m studying my exam. It’s 23 :50. I’m very ….
- tired and sleepy
B: I feel moody.
- Do you feel happy in sunny weather ?
- When do you feel moody ?
- How do you feel in rainy weather ?
- You are feeling great today.
4.I am very _____ .It’s freezing outside.
5.I feel _____ today , because it is raining heavily.
- II – I – I – IV – V
- IV – V – II – III – I
- III – I – IV – V – II
- III – I – II – IV – V
- VII – VI – V – III – II – I – IV
- II – I – III – VII – VI – V – IV
- III – I – II – IV – V – VII – VI
- II – I – IV – VIII – VI – V – III
V. how ?
- I – III – II – IV – V
- III – I – II – V – IV
- V – I – III – II – IV
- V – I – III – IV – II
10. I. I
- IV – II – I – III – V
- I – III – V – II – IV
- III – I – V – IV – II
- I – III – V – VI – II
11. I. very happy that
III. My brother
- A) III-II-I-IV-V
- B) II-III-IV-V-I
- C) III-II-I-V-IV
- D) IV-II-III-I-V
12.I feel so …………because my boyfriend has moved to another city.
13.My brother took my pen without my permission, so I was very ………. with him.
14.We are so …….. to be going to the festival!
15.I feel very ………….today.
İngilizce 6.Sınıf Weather and Emotions Ünitesi Nesne Tanımlama Testi
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 4.Ünite Test Örneği 1 Cevapları
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 4. Ünite Test Örneği 2 Cevapları
İngilizce 6.Sınıf 4.Ünite Test Örneği 3 Cevapları